COVID-19 – Updated Tuesday, May 12, 2020
Big news from your friends at Merkley Kendrick Jewelers
Update: Friday, July 31, 2020
Over the last few months, daily updates and briefings about the status of COVID-19 across the nation and here at home have become the norm. It is essential to share that we remain dedicated to doing our part to protect against the spread of the virus.
For a full list of our safety practices, please see below. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at the store by calling 502-895-6124 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your continued support of Merkley Kendrick Jewelers.
Update: Tuesday, May 12, 2020
We are excited to share that today, Tuesday, May 12, 2020, the Merkley Kendrick showroom is open to the public. We realize as businesses begin to reopen you may be concerned about what precautions are being made to keep you healthy and safe. Please know your well-being is a top priority for us, and we’ve taken the following steps to ensure you have a comfortable experience when you visit us.
Please note virtual and private appointments continue to be available for our guests. In addition, curbside pickup and delivery are also available to all clients. Please call the store at 502-895-6124 to schedule your appointment today.
If you would like to speak to a team member in detail about these operational enhancements we invite you to call the store Tuesday – Saturday between 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and we would be happy to answer any questions.
MKJ Showroom Policies:
- Upon entering the store each employee and client will have their temperature checked. A temperature reading of 100.4 is considered a fever and entry into the store will be prohibited.
- MKJ employees will wear masks and maintain social distancing to the best of their abilities throughout the workday.
- All sanitizing and disinfecting policies have been enhanced and will be strictly enforced. These include but are not limited to individual employee work spaces, doorknobs, faucets, the doorbell, telephones, keyboards, point of sale devices, credit card processors, pens, writing services, jewelry, and jewelry cases, etc.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the store for all employees and clients.
- We will maintain proper social distancing at all times with both fellow employees and visiting clients.
- MKJ employees will be required to wear a mask and gloves. Clients will also be asked to wear a mask while in the store. If a client does not have a mask one will be provided.
- There will be a limit of three groups allowed in the store at a single point in time. This will allow plenty of room to properly practice social distancing while offering enough space to enjoy your shopping experience.
- All jewelry and jewelry cases will be properly sanitized after each interaction.
- During this time, Merkley Kendrick employees will not be shaking hands, offering hugs, or giving high-fives in an effort to keep our clients healthy.
If you have questions or concerns about any of these policies, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you in advance for your support and cooperation. We truly appreciate you.
As of Monday, April 27, Governor Andy Beshear began announcing plans for a phased approach to reopen healthcare and specific lines of business in the state of Kentucky.
Merkley Kendrick Jewelers will continue to follow the recommendations of the state and local leadership regarding our business operations, and maintaining the safety and health of our employees and clients continues to be our top priority.
At this time, we are available to help you and your family with all of your fine jewelry and timepiece needs. Our team will be in the store and available Tuesday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and can be reached via phone, email, or through our website.
To meet your purchasing needs, we are pleased to offer curbside service, shipping services, and personal local delivery of products purchased from Merkley Kendrick Jewelers. Thank you for your continued support of Merkley Kendrick Jewelers. Please see below for all contact information.
Phone: 502-895-6124 | Email: email@example.com
Merkley Kendrick Store Operations: Status Update
March 31, 2020
Kentucky Governor, Andy Beshear, has instructed all non-essential retail businesses to restrict Kentuckians into stores to flatten the curve and prevent the spread of COVID-19. To ensure we are maintaining the health and safety of those around us and keeping in compliance with state laws, Merkley Kendrick Jewelers will suspend in-person business as of 5:30 pm on Tuesday, March 31, 2020, through early May 2020.
As you know, Merkley Kendrick Jewelers has been helping you express feelings of love, gratitude, pride, and appreciation since 1832, please know we will be here to serve you in-person as soon as we are safely able to do so.
Until then, love is not on lockdown; and the distance between us is never too far to celebrate the ones you love the most. If you need to reach us during the next two weeks, please call or email us using the information below.
Phone: 502-895-6124 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org